UL’s 2012 Virtual LED Roadshow
To help LED lighting businesses grow and assist in getting products to market faster, Underwriters Laboratories offers the Virtual LED Roadshow – as close as your computer, travel not required.
These six sessions, taught by UL industry leaders, will assist companies new to the LED industry and those that have been engaged for years. Session subject matter includes:
- UL Solid State Lighting Component Programs for Luminaires
- UL Update, LED Market Trends, and Tips to Efficiently Navigate the Certification Process
- UL 48 Signs and Retrofit update
- Update on the Safety Standards for Solid State Lighting
- Introduction to Zhaga
- Energy Efficiency Program Updates and UL Verification Services
UL has packaged these sessions conveniently so customers can purchase a single session or the entire package; $25 per session or $100 for the entire package.
UL Knowledge Services workshops are designed for and intended to serve individuals using and relying upon UL services. UL Knowledge Services reserves the right to limit workshop attendance strictly to the foregoing. The target audience includes compliance engineers, R&D engineers, and technical product managers
To register, visit www.ul.com/ledroadshow2012.