Transformations in Lighting
January 31–February 2, 2012
2012 DOE Solid-State Lighting R&D Workshop
Join DOE for the ninth annual SSL R&D workshop. This gathering of solid-state lighting R&D professionals is where the nation’s top researchers and industry, government, and academic leaders meet to address the science challenges and explore the full promise of this fast-moving technology. The workshop offers a unique forum to learn, share, interact, and build partnerships. And with its focus on the cutting edge, it’s a way to stay current with an industry moving at warp speed.
A not-to-be-missed event, where you can:
- Keep up with the latest LED and OLED advances
- Understand technology issues and trends
- Participate in shaping research agendas
- Rub elbows with key players
- Learn about federal funding opportunities
- Network, network, network
Details on registration will follow soon.