4-6th February 2013,
SIEL is a showcase for “products” but it is also the coming together of an entire profession in all its business sectors: audio, lighting, video, special effects and stage equipment. SIEL is the trade show of the innovations and know-how of the professionals of live shows and events. If you are a live show or event professional, Siel 2013 is for you!
14,000 professionals expected:
• Live show and event technicians: technical director, lighting engineer, sound engineer, studio manager,
• Event projects manager, logistics manager, tour manager,
• Installer, architect,
• Live show venue manager: concert hall, theatre, etc.
• Night life venue manager, DJ, mobile disco
• TV producer
• Sound systems and music shops
Working on the markets:
Live shows & stage audiovisual
• Auditoriums, theatres, tours, TV production
• Event agencies, event departments in companies, etc.
• Discotheques, bars, restaurants, DJ, mobile disco
Installation / Architecture
The latest products & innovations will be on show
- The Innovations Forum is a presentation room in the centre of the trade show with the big new products on the market.
- Awarding of Trophies: The Etoiles du Siel These trophies will reward the star products and services of the previous year. The prizes will be awarded by a jury of experts and are open to all the exhibitors. In 2012, 25 products were short-listed and presented at the Innovations Forum and 9 of these products won an “Etoile du Siel”.
- 3 thematic Villages: the Service-Providers Village for stage and event audiovisual needs in partnership with Synpase, the Design By Night Village and the Training Village which also covers professional information.
For more information, click here.