Sentry Electric Launches New Website
Sentry Electric, one of North America’s most experienced and knowledgeable manufacturers of outdoor lighting, launched its new website, designed with the user in mind. The new site offers improved navigation, increased site content, and a host of other new features.
Users will find Sentry’s new website fresh, clean, and inviting. The look and feel have been enhanced while functionality has been expanded. New features and enhancements include
- simpler and more intuitive searching and navigating for product information
- a section devoted entirely to LED luminaires and retrofit solutions
- a rotating slide show and banners on the home page to increase awareness of various products and features, and point the user to more information with a single click
- homepage links to Sentry’s Facebook and LinkedIn pages
- improved sales representative search function
- a new “Request-A-Quote” button to drive customers with projects to Sentry’s local sales representatives
- an expanded, better organized project gallery
About Sentry Electric
Headquartered in Freeport, New York, Sentry Electric is a leading source of standard and custom exterior lighting. The company’s specification-grade cast iron and aluminum luminaires, bollards, poles, brackets and accessories are installed across America’s prestigious municipal street, park and university settings, including Yale University, Battery Park City in lower Manhattan, Indianapolis’ Lower Canal Park, UCLA, and Ellis Island. Lighting designers and engineers, architects and urban planners all rely on the company’s commitment to end-to-end project success and its unparalleled knowledge of architecturally significant exterior lighting, honed over the past 60 years.
Sentry has produced award-winning outdoor lighting products, including the SCP Central Park tulip luminaire, the winner of a Central Park Conservancy design competition. Sentry was also recognized in 2011 and 2012 by Buildings Magazine for providing unique, money-saving products to the construction industry. Sentry’s catalog includes a range of luminaires in a variety of styles that incorporate LED, high intensity discharge (HID), compact fluorescent, induction, and incandescent light sources.