LIGHTFAIR International 2013
April 21-25, 2013
Pre-Conference Program – April 21 – 22
Trade Show & Conference – April 23 – 25
For 2013, the show will introduce a new Exterior & Roadway Lighting Pavilion. The Pavilion is the latest addition in LFI’s large and growing mix of products and technologies expanding to embrace the broad spectrum of manufacturers offering solutions for various outdoor applications.
- Building Integration Pavilion – Launched in 2010, the Building Integration Pavilion features companies displaying solutions and products used to maximize and create energy-efficient buildings. Be part of this close-up and in-depth look at building integration’s most successful projects.
- Daylighting Pavilion – As the green industry continues to flourish, this pavilion focuses on architectural daylighting, daylight harvesting, energy efficiency and conservation, solar shading and natural light. It’s the perfect venue to display your pioneering, sustainable products to a highly qualified group of prospects.
- Design Pavilion – We reserved a premier area of the trade show floor for this vibrant pavilion. A showcase of modern and classic decorative designs, these high-style products receive full attention from our qualified audience of lighting professionals.
- Global Light + Design Pavilion – The Global Light + Design Pavilion presents the world’s finest decorative lighting designs from internationally recognized manufacturers based outside the U.S. Be among the growing array of global companies to exhibit in this dynamic pavilion.
- New Exhibitor Pavilion – Launched in 2012, the New Exhibitor Pavilion features first-time exhibitors from around the globe showcasing their products and technological advances for the architecture and commercial industry. Located in a high-traffic area of the exhibit hall, this will be a must-see part of the show.