LED Japan/Strategies in Light Conference and Expo
25 – 27th September 2012,
Focus - The LED Market: Recovery and Prospects for Growth
LED Japan/Strategies in Light is a business-oriented conference and exhibition on high-brightness LEDs and lighting produced by PennWell Corporation
and ICS. Now entering its fifth year and held annually in addition to the flagship U.S. event, LED Japan/Strategies in Light brings focus to the LED market in Japan, where there is a large number of LED manufacturers, users, and suppliers of equipment and materials to the LED industry.
The HB LED industry continues to attract worldwide participation as the market expands in all regions of the globe. With more the 5,000 attendees for 3 consecutive years, the event maintains a robust attendance.
Whether you are a supplier, an LED manufacturer trying to reach customers, an attendee looking for new product information, or a buyer exploring the latest technologies, LED Japan/Strategies in Light can help you achieve your objectives.
- Receive the latest updates on the worldwide LED component and LED lighting markets, including five-year forecasts by Strategies Unlimited.
- Explore the most recent trends in LED applications, technology and manufacturing.
- Hear the latest developments in LED-based illumination from major lighting product manufacturers, designers, and project managers.
- Learn about lighting-related technologies including controls, dimming and product integration.
- Participate in two conference tracks – LED Market and Technology and LED Lighting.
- Network with your peers from the global LED and lighting community.
QUICK LINKS TO THE 2012 EVENT
Who’s exhibiting – click here>>
Exhibit and Sponsorship Brochure PDF – click here>> to download PDF.
Attendee demographics from previous event – click here>> to download PDF.