15 – 21st October, 2012.
Las Vegas, USA.
Now in its 25th year, Live Design International (LDI) has become the leading tradeshow and conference for live design professionals in North and South America.
Over 8,000 attendees working in theater, concerts, houses of worship, corporate presentations, clubs, theme parks, and any other live venue come to LDI from 72 countries to see the latest gear in action, refresh their knowledge, and replenish their creativity. More than 300 exhibiting companies provide attendees with live demos and the opportunity for face-to-face discussions about equipment including: lighting, sound, projection, special effects, and any other technology used to produce spectacular live events.
LDI offers a wealth of training opportunities;
LDInstitute™ comprehensive technology training: consoles, software, media servers, site specific training, rigging and electrical training, and much more
• SynAudCon: SynAudCon returns to LDI with a special two-day course, Core Principles of Audio, taught by Pat Brown
• LDInnovation & Technology Conference: Addresses the application of technology to real-life case studies and applications. Provides a forum for discussion relevant in-demand topics.
• Live Design Projection Master Classes: Two full days of the latest projection technologies and applications of innovative imagery. From projectors and projection mapping to case studies of high-profile projects, the PMC@LDI is intermediate to advanced training for those working in lighting and projection design.
• Live Design Concert Sound Master Classes: Three-day, in-depth look at the challenges encountered FOH on concert tours, from audio aesthetics to the architecture of the rig, use of line arrays, digital consoles, and the rigors of life on the road.
• Backstage Las Vegas takes you on a whirlwind backstage tour of some of Vegas’ top shows and venues
• Theme Park Technical Training & Design Two-days of in-depth technical theme park training at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure in Anaheim, and go behind the scenes to learn how Disney magic is made!