Vertical Marketing Manager
OSRAM SYLVANIA | Boston, USA
OSRAM SYLVANIA is the No.1 lighting manufacturer in North America and a worldwide leader in lighting solutions. Our products feature innovative design and energy saving technology. Our current focus on Solid State Lighting and LED technology puts us in the forefront of lighting innovations.
Join us on the cutting edge of lighting technology by considering yourself in the role of Vertical Marketing Manager.
The Vertical Marketing Manager will:
* Research and analyze business and lighting trends by vertical market segment to develop and support sales strategies in cross-functional manner
* Develop marketing plans and sales collateral portfolios that address opportunities by vertical market segment and promote comprehensive lighting solutions.
* Drive the integration of lighting application expertise into product launch and sales processes (e.g., by developing advanced content and demos for sales-focused product and application training, creating presentations and articles for trade events and publications, etc.).
* Leverage full cross-channel strengths and corporate alliance partnerships to address lighting issues by segment and drive innovation.
* Support and drive innovation process by bringing VOC input, industry and application expertise to product development process.
* Design and conduct research-based case studies by market segment.
Along with a highly competitive salary, OSI offers full medical benefits, matching 401K, extensive wellness programs and tuition reimbursement. Our location offers a business casual environment, free parking, an on-site cafeteria, on-site fitness center with classes, free coffee and a great working environment.
Relocation assistance will be provided if you are selected and presently live out of state. We are situated in a beautiful Boston suburb, with ocean beaches, nationally recognized schools and many other amenities.
OSRAM SYLVANIA wishes to deal directly with our best and brightest candidates. We do not work with third party recruiters.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage diverse candidates to apply directly to our site.
* Bachelor’s or Master degree’s in engineering, science, or lighting, plus minimum 15 years cross-functional experience (sales, marketing, and technical)
* Must be lighting certified (LC); LEED GA or AP preferred.
* Strong lighting applications experience required; must be active in lighting industry organizations; headquarters, product management & manufacturing experience preferred.
* Excellent writing, presentation, and organizational skills; training experience required.
Application Deadline: None
PLEASE NOTE: All resumes must be submitted online, applicants may apply by clicking here:
Posted 22nd August 2012