ElumTools Lighting Design Software: v2013
Lighting Analysts, Inc., a world leader in lighting design and calculation software announced the availability of ElumTools 2013, an enhanced and updated software add-in to Autodesk Revit 2013 MEP or Architecture. ElumTools 2013 contains several user-driven enhancements that enrich the lighting calculation experience within Revit, such as a dedicated emergency calculation mode, support for luminaire dimming and switching, and a more accurate treatment for transmission of electric light through glass.
ElumTools 2013 Enhancements:
- Luminaire switching and dimming by instance parameter
- New emergency calculation mode added to the main ribbon
- Emergency luminaires can be designated by instance parameter or by type
- Emergency Mode settings added to Luminaire Manager
- Improved light source position knowledge from luminaire families
- More accurate transmission of electric light through glass
- Enhanced calculation points dialog with interactive viewer and display of calculation points in both calculated and uncalculated states
- Options for Luminous Area display in rendered view available in Luminaire Manager
- Revit’s Level of Detail now supported for families created with varying detail levels
- Enhanced control over radiosity calculation process in Settings and calculation viewer
- Calculation settings menu added to calculation viewer.
- New MSI installer.
ElumTools 2013 New Features
ElumTools 2013 Changes to Luminaire Manager