2011 LIGHTING WORLD
24th to 26th, November 2011.
Tan Binh Exhibition & Convention Centre (TBECC) in Hochiminh City, Vietnam
The International Marketplace for Next Generation Lighting
Who will visit?
Architect, Designer, Engineer, Planner, Property developer, Housing/Property management, Building contractor, Energy supplier, Importer, Exporter,
Wholesaler, Distributor, Retail outlet, Chain store, Buying office, e-Tailer, Industry end user, OEM manufacturer …
- Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee
- Ministry of Trade & Industry
- Ministry of Planning & Invesment
- Ministry of Science & Technology
- Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology (VAST)
- Korea Led Association (KLEDA)
*2011 Lighting World * is the biggest exhibition in Vietnam on lighting devices, equipment, technologies will be held from November 24 – 26, 2011 in
Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
- Lighting devices
- LED/OLED Lighting.
- Lighting Fixture.
- Equipment: Manufacturing, Inspection/Measurement/Test/Evaluation
- Lighting Accessories, Parts & Components
- After BRICs, Vietnam is the *most promising emerging nation* as a economic powerhouse
- *High Economic Growth Rate* with estimated 8~ 11 % annual GDP growth in 2011 ~ 2015
- High demand on *infrastructure build and upgrade*
- Environmental-friendly to Vietnam – Driven by government policy & global trend
- Increase in promotion and advertising need
- *High FDI* (Foreign Direct Invesment) to Real Estate, Construction and Renewable Energy sector
- Vietnam has set a target of attracting US$20 Billion in foreign direct investment (FDI) in 2011 compared to an estimated figure of US$18.6 billion
- Japan provides US$700 million for infrastructure in Vietnam